CPE is a developmental organization working for the rural down trodden families with the vision of mobilizing collective response towards self reliance and the mission of initiating and sustaining the self reliant rural community to address development issues with enhanced capacity and empowerment with the registration Number of 20/89 under Indian Trust Act in Tirunelveli District. CPE is also registered under the FCRA division of Ministry of Home affairs.
- To Mobilize community participation by organizing, federating and sensitizing them on social issues
- To enhance the skills of the people to improve their overall quality of life
- To ensure people involvement in rural developmental activities
- To promote health to the people by integrating alternative systems of Health Care
- To accelerate the development process through effective linkages and utilization of local resources.